June 01, 2010

Tuesday

It's Tuesday today! Well when I posted this. And suddenly, sun! Yay! Well it hurts my eyes but maybe that's more or less due to my lack of sleep. Didn't do much today. Redid the Lab in Chem (everyone screwed up). Played some Monster Hunter, did some homework. All so boring eh? Oh well life moves on, but for now. Another boring Tuesday.

Oh yeah. I also managed to screw up my computer last night but restored it earlier so it's better now. Was a hassle, not too much though.

Heh, this random picture of the day is my Watermelon Sword for my Advent Cirno cosplay. Yes for those of you whom haven't seen it in person it does come apart and back together. Though being nice and all I feel I can remake it and have one with much more quality. It's been dulling up these past years.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. Umm can you please tell me the measurements or give me a blueprint for the swords? I am planning to make them as well but im not good with mathematical things which helps in making the sword detatchable and combinable...

    ReplyDelete