June 18, 2010

Summer break hooray!

So I finally finished my exams and such and now it's time for too much free time yay! It definitely feels and smells like summer right now! (don't ask me why) Freedom!!
Not much planned for upcoming days. I'll be training some friends at work, getting my paintball/camping gear ready, going to some sort of BBQ, and well not doing much! That just means I can probably get some work done on the Blog! And maybe draw some more. Wait, only 40 hits? Ffff gotta get to 99 sometime before summer!

Also while checking the mail ever so frequently I finally received my Cirno! (yeah I've never bothered to order one up until now) It was a surprise to see the mailbox stuffed. I also ordered a bunch of new crap a few days but I paid extra to get it fast lol. Pretty much lost hope of Cirno after waiting so long so you much have guessed how it must have felt! So anyways here's my up to date desktop top which isn't much different from last time!
Cheers to staying cool this summer!

And here's something I Worked on, get it? Have a great summer guys. Stay safe and have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations ^^. holy shit Cirno O_O didn't that cost around 50 to 80 bucks??? and yay its finished ^^ *looks at old one* you really did improve it well with the shading and light reflection in the hair :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost there!
    Maybe I'll add in a bookmark and this cute little cellphone strap I found of her if you get to....
    9999!?
    All or nothing!?

    ReplyDelete