June 10, 2010

14 Hits

Whoa I have 14 views on my counter lol. That's almost double yesterday. Sure it's not really a big deal but it is something to talk about! I'm still unsure how the counter works but I guess it probably is just random people hitting the "Next Blog" button. Anyways if you're a random enjoying this Blog please hit me up and bookmark!

On a random note I have quite a few things I have to work on as you should already know school is almost out. So many projects and things to work on so there will probably be less post and or less interesting posts.

And of course, more Cirno! Hooray!


Oh and here's some Marisa, nothing special I just felt like posting this today.

Also I just fell down the stairs in my back yard because the steps were... Icy? Come on what the hell! Anyways I'm fine other than the big bruise on my arm which skid down the handles. I hate bruises!

2 comments: