June 09, 2010

GW2

Haven't been doing much, but I've added "Working!!" to my list of currently watching animes. Also Ffff
http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/professions/warrior/
I'm still hoping to make myself a tanky Loli Warrior. Just by reading the page it seems like Warriors have a too many goodies in store (not really complaining), but a few friends of mine think it's a little too much or a little stupid how Warriors can use Rifles/Longbows. I personally don't think they will be that great but who knows. I'm still excited! With only two confirmed professions I'm sure they'll have some mainly Ranged oriented profession. I'm no pro, nor have I researched Guild Wars 2 that much. I'm just sharing with you guys cause I'm still excited!


More Cirno of course. Don't be surprised if I post a random picture every day!
Summer summer summer. Come faster! About seven school days left! Sadly a lot of people I know are already out of school. I want to have freedom too!

Also only 9 hits on the site! I'm never going to get my pin! Go go go 99!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will get more hits soon ^^ Oh btw
    The vids for warriors on Guild wars 2 O_O I literally shat bricks

    ReplyDelete