June 11, 2010

Lazy

Kinda lazy to write but at least I'm writing right now! Actually I'm quite happy to be home right now. After a gloomy wet school day I walked home after spending about an hour trying to get into a friends locker. I was on the phone with him and trying to get the lock open because it had my SP8 circuit board inside which another friend of mine sautered (yeah no idea how to spell it) some loose wires back on. I guess I'll have to pick it up on Monday. Oh and back to the weather, it's sunny right now. Yay! But I disliked walking back home and the bruised arm sucked in general.

Mm I also got myself a yearbook today. I never really planned on getting one until grad year but since I was one of the people who worked on it I though to myself "Might as well." I'd complain on how much hype there is on these things every year but I'll save that for another time. Its funny looking back at the pages I worked on, they suck. And at least some people wrote some funny stuff lol.

Also I've gotta say, no comment on Angel Beats 11. Maybe I was just waaay too tired but that episode felt slow and I could hardly keep up at times. It's probably just me! As for Kaichou wa Maid-sama, it was fun to watch as usual. Also I'm still working on Working!!


Anyways here's some more Cirno to cool off.

No comments:

Post a Comment