June 22, 2010

lol Runescape

So I started playing Runescape again and have just been playing it casually for the past few days (yeah yeah I used to play Runescape too). Why you ask? Well no big reason. I'm just bored and it's an old game I enjoyed.
Anyways man the community on this game now is brutal. These kids are talking smack everywhere! And apparently it's all about who pwns who in PvP? PvP in Runescape isn't even that great. Oh and man, the character names are such eye sores! With all the racial, random, stupid annoying names in general. Man the game's community has changed quite a lot over the many years, but in reality the majority of in game communities have been filled with lets see... Smack talking gangsters, whiny little kids with terrible grammar, role players, attention whores, and it's just harder to find reasonable players nowadays it seems. And of course this is just my personal observation. I'm sure the case is different with you guys. And hey, maybe some of you guys enjoy playing with people like this. I don't mind too much but it's annoying. People have the freedom to do and act as they wish. I'll still find it funny when you find people acting like 24 year old gangsters from the ghettos. Maybe they really are 24 year old gangsters in the ghettos playing Runescape?

I should try to stop as soon as possible though because it takes up time grinding. It limits the time that I have for working on other things, hint hint cough. Not that kind of stuff though, stupid. And woo I just hit 96 Attack and almost have enough money to buy a DFS to go with my Bandos and stuff lol. Feel free to call nerd, EVERYONE does that in the game these days. It's probably because Guild Wars 2 isn't coming out for awhile that made me want to grind it up on Runescape. I mean if Guild Wars 2 came out in summer I'd be grinding it up EVERYDAY! I'm unsure if that's a good or a bad thing though. If you guys want to play anything with me feel free to yell.

And now I sit here. I sit here eating curry fried rice.
I sit here and watch the Blog die.
For the hit count isn't going up!!
But that's okay lol.
Postly Cirno Fanservice time! Goddamn I better get like nine million hits for this one!
I hate you all! Oh the things I do. And the things you enjoy. Oh yeah if you find typos or you know stuff like yell a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Finally, you posted it.
    Fanservice gogogo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its 24 year old gangsters would be playing runescape cause their too shit poor to play wow lololol, Oh yes guild wars 2 looks pretty bitchin...but then again so did Aion at first..., Mmm delcious cirno bewbs *repeatedly presses F5*

    ReplyDelete