June 08, 2010

Ortho

Well I just got back from Ortho and man my dentist person is sloppy as usual. She got me wet again, poked me a lot with pointed objects, and all that stuff. She also managed to accidentally let go of one of the elastics resulting in hitting me in the gums with some force. I bled a little and it didn't hurt a lot but she though it was a good idea to use that numbing cream stuff (yeah the kind before they inject the other numbing stuff...?). Anyways I'm numb for no good reason and I even managed to get some on my tongue which isn't all that fun. Well I won't be able to eat anything nice for a few days. At least I got me a pink Ortho brush.

On the other hand it's freaking hot! It was nice though because I was able to sleep easily in English after doing my composition. I also took out my SP8 so I could test it out and bit and waste some air (so I can refill it of course). I have some paint left but I'll need to get some more because I'll be going with some friends to a cabin to well camp and paintball I guess. That will be in 20s this June.

And I don't really have anything interesting to show you so here's more Cirno.

1 comment:

  1. Would you get pissed if I told you the first 2 sentences sound dirty >.< I got mine removed so hahah you still gotz braces~ I was like Whats an SP8 til I saw it was a paintball gun. looks fun XD

    ReplyDelete