June 07, 2010

New temporary Header

Alright as you may have already seen I've put a site counter thing on my Blog to see if anyone is actually checking it out. Anyways I need 99 hits before Mintz sends me something special.
Also I would like to please viewers and give them things they want, but I'd like to try to be as mature as possible and try not to whore myself. So feel free to request things. (and no I will not release any information or hints which could spoil my future works even if you ask for them. I'm sure you guys love surprises too.)
And tell me how you guys like my Blog so far and perhaps share some opinions and ideas, I'm open to them.

I should also talk about the weather more as I'm sure you all love hearing about it, right? Anyways the weather has been much more summery lately. The sun is actually hot! Yes really really hot. Wish there were more cool items in my fridge. If you guys know anything good leave a comment.

Also I've been trying to draw lately, it hasn't been working out so well. And as much as I'd hate talking about things like this as it could make some viewers wish and or ask to see what I've been drawing or what I've been making. I really just need more things to talk about! So here I am filling this much needed space! Ten school days left!

And hey look! It's the sky! Hooray! I took this picture after some idiot pulled the fire alarm some time after third block today, it's quite a nice sunny day.

And here I'll even post a random picture I found in my folders full of hentai! (not really.) Do you think I should just post random Cirno pictures every once in a while when I post?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you should post random Cirno images.
    You should also post a non-random image, more specifically the one I sent you earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cirno is love, Hot! HOT MY ASS! I live in the desert!!!! I lose 10 pounds just walking to school!!!!!!!! Weather is always nice :3

    ReplyDelete