June 05, 2010

CrossFit!

Well I started writing this pretty late, Friday night (well 1AM Sat, so I guess early Sat then). I've caught up with my recently currently watched anime series (Angel Beats, K-ON!!, and Kaichou wa Maid-sama) Oh man, I've starting to hear voices. K, going to bed.
Also Angel Beats episode 10 felt pretty rushed, but maybe it's just me.

Summer is nearing! A lot of planning and booking time has been happening for me. Some fun things planned, and lots of free time. Though I should probably work more. I should also work on my homework. Oh well.


I did some CrossFit work out today. Worked out my extremely built muscles. C'mon I'm ripped! (no way)
Actually I'm not as fit as I used to be, I used to be in many sports. So the work out went pretty bad/slow. We did "Kelly" which was in total a 2KM run, 90 Box Jumps, and 90 Wall balls. As you've guessed I'm totally exhausted and I only did 3/5 reps cause I was the newbie. Oh and I walked home, goodie. The sun came out and it just stole the little energy I had. Too bad I was already dizzy and deaf in an ear. Apparently it's common but it sucked to walk home lol. I do regret running though, screwed up my leg ha. I just wish I had some money so I could get a drink on the way home. And I really really shouldn't of drank milk before going.



And here's some sun! It hurts my eyes.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dang, I hope you will be ok ^^;; and yeah I totally agree that the tenth episode was rushed..but still made me cry. Hinata better f**ing go back and see her Or I will kill him!!!!!!! oh wait...he can't die...FFFFFFFFFFFFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the tenth episode was rushed.
    I thought it played out quite well, to be honest.
    It was very heartwarming and showed the cute side of Yui.
    You should also pick up Working!!, B Gata H Kei, and Durarara!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried watching some of those and the the episode was cute and all but it was totally rushed!

    ReplyDelete