June 03, 2010

Sun?

Sun? Horraay! Though of course, temporary and I have to admit there are many times where it's randomly sunny. I'm still going to enjoy this moment anyways! It's hot and bright out. Not a blue sky but a white sky.
Oh and a random note, I'll probably be going camping a lot in summer and maybe participate an event with some students from Japan, who knows I'm just throwing it out there.

Still two weeks of school left. All I can do is wait it out. I have a few projects and things that are due soon.
And you know what? I get the urge to write about things I'm working on and stuff like that but I have a feeling it would either spoil you guys, somehow manage to make me lose motivation to actually go out with it, or people will pressure me to do it if I don't. I'm bad at keeping promises if pressured. Anyways I'm just getting that out so, if I do put some things up they will surprise you. Surprise! I have nothing for you guys right now!

Oh well, here's a random video of a song I like.

2 comments: