June 26, 2010

Angel Beats!

Funny how all my titles are of games and animes now eh? No, not really. Anyways I just finished up Angel Beats episode 13. I've gotta say it's unfortunate I couldn't watch it seriously the whole time but some parts were still pretty sad. I'll have to find some time to watch the series all over again. Angel Beats had great art and music. Though I've gotta say it was totally my bad that I kept killing the atmosphere while watching, otherwise the story was nice. The ending could have been better though. I did however like how the order of the people went down.
Kanade had been my favorite character throughout the series. I do miss when she was darker like in the past episodes, she was kinda fruity on the last one. She's cute regardless though! This kinda turned into a mini review. So it's all just opinion of course.

If you haven't already watched Angel Beats I'd definitely recommend it! It's a great anime.
No Cirno today. Try again later.
Now to find me some more Mapo Tofu.

No comments:

Post a Comment