June 28, 2010

2:22 AM

It's only 2:22 AM right now. I've been staying up until around 3:00 AM these days. Why you ask? Well I've just drawing and working on three projects. Yeah not one but THREE projects FFFFF. I'll release more info when the time comes but until then... I don't know? We'll all have to wait and pretend there's nothing coming because with hype comes pressure and pressure kills! Oh and if you or anyone you know is able to make some music please tell me.

Anyways I'll be going camping this Friday until Sunday with a friend's family somewhere down south so I'll be away on said days. While I'm gone I'd expect there to be 99 hits on the Blog, come on! And yeah yeah I know I said I'd try not to advertise, see I'm not! But I do plan to once I get some stuff up so until then I'll still have my two regular-ish viewers... Woo.



Postly Cirno has been posted along with some random videos. Nothing too special, enjoy.
Oh and remind me to make work on improving the layout of the site! It's still pretty lame and I can't find the time to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment