June 20, 2010

Summer fun?


Well today represented summer quite well. Woke up and went to work. At work I had to train my friend as well as go over safety with the equipment. The current house we're working on costs about 2.5 million dollars and my friend and I only did taping today. It sucked being on ladders though because I was pretty dizzy due to too much gaming and lack of sleep I think. Anyways work was okay. Here's work related images.


Other than that today pretty much right after work my friend called to tell me he was coming to pick me up for the BBQ party thing. That was kinda fun.

Well tired now so here' I'll post a Cirno before I go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. 2.5 million O_O FFFFFFFFFFF well you best becareful~ , muahhaa I wish I had a part time job...Hmm *looks at the aeropostal* hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. At work when you screw up, well you're screwed!

    ReplyDelete