May 31, 2010

Weather and how it sucks

Okay so the weather here in BC as you may know already, sucks. It seems kinda tropical now being all warm yet wet. There's also been small hail and thunder. Come on what the hell!
Oh well what can you do. It's kind of interesting anyways.
Though I hate how there seems to have been an increase in insects, uncommon insects even. I guess it's normal because it's after spring and the weather is so funky. But really these things are annoying! I do hate insects usually. These ones like to stick on to you and your stuff. (usually ending with me well... ending them)
By the way, I'm also paranoid and getting that itchy feeling everywhere! Oh and I also spilt some Hydrochloric Acid on my hand in Chem lolol.

Other than that I finally got myself a new mic/headset, which isn't really great nor that bad. I'm content and at least I can speak again! Also I've been playing Monster Hunter as well as some Visual Novels. That's why I didn't post yesterday and I really have the urge to post new things daily. Oh well I guess I'm more frequent than some and I'll probably die down and speed up at times.

I though I should have taken some pictures of the bugs or the weather but oh well too late now. So here's a random nice song!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the weather gets better soon, and Holy crap HydroChloric acid O_O!!!! Oh and niice I use a logitech and a normal stand mic for better quality~ Monster hunter! FFF I ca't wait to get to the states to play >.< You good sir have just shown me maybe one of the only happy cheery sounding versions of nuclear fusion to date O_O

    ReplyDelete