May 29, 2010

Blog

I'm no programmer nor am I any good with HTML but I've been cleaning up the Blog. I think I'm getting closer to a nice design. Well a better one anyways. And of course, subject to change. I'm still looking for more ideas though so please feel free to share.

As of now I'm prepared for a totally boring day. I slept at 4AM yesterday (I mean today) and woke up at 10:30 AM. I don't really feel like doing anything and it's a gloomy cold day again. I still feel like I'm holding out until summer comes. I am cold.

Monster Hunter 3 has been sitting all alone on the other room this week. I feel like playing right now but I'm way too lazy to get up. Maybe I'll play later.
-Kay so I eventually got up and walked to the other room to play and man the servers suck in the game, heck I won't complain too much and maybe it's just me. Anyways man after trying to find a suitable group I eventually find myself with someone absolutely terrible! We couldn't even finish the quests and that person kept bringing our party down. So a few failed quests later we manage to actually finish some (even harder ones) which kind of disappointed me. Long story short, I'm tired of noobs who are cocky and the servers. Oh well.


I've also decided I'll be posting random pictures or pictures I've taken of things just for the hell of it!
So here's some of the crap over my desktop. (pictures I add to my posts were are taken by my phone, which isn't the greatest camera)

1 comment:

  1. Im sure you will have the time to play it. I jsut wanna get to the states already to play it >.< Also I saw this pic where they made a sakuya based char..fff so cute~ and lol you gots a youmu mini hug pillow~~~~ and an advent cirno mug..but wait wouldn't that make your coffee cold??

    ReplyDelete