May 23, 2010

Post post

Well I went to Richmond today, not really uncommon because I go out almost every weekend. So anyways I just bought some crap, the usual stationary, food, that kind of stuff (yup I'm vague) I also ate some Okonomiyaki as well as some Takoyaki which did not go well due to the fact they both tasted THE SAME! That's only because they had pretty much the same sauce on them. It was pretty good at first...

I also bought some new clothing. I say I look better with that hat I bought a couple weeks ago which looks like ZUN's hat. The clothing I've been buying lately does not really suit my image so the people around me will just have to get used to this change unfortunately. Though I always wish that men could have more variety with clothing choices. I sometimes (quite often) wish I were a woman so I could wear all those fancy, frilly, loli, cute clothing. I envy them for being able to have such a cute factor! RAGE.

-On a side note I found 24.00$ in loonies, toonies, and quarters on my bed in the other room. (if you know me I tend to have a lot of change laying around EVERYWHERE)

 Also, I love this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment