May 16, 2010

Earphones?

I broke my earphones somehow and ironically my friend was talking about how hers also broke too recently. So I bought some cheap new ones! Yeah they're terrible, what can I say. They're crap! And they're crap cheap! I'm no expert on the matter anyways, better than no earphones eh? (and yes I'm usually a quality whore)

I also bought some summer clothing today as well as a hat which is... Just like ZUN's hat lol... I'll be wearing it a lot! And I'll be wearing it while I draw and see if it has any effect whatsoever on me!

On a side note. Anyone who is actually looking at this and or is enjoying my Blog please leave a message or comment thingy. I never planned to show anyone or release any information on my blog until I had a crap load of posts up!

No comments:

Post a Comment