May 28, 2010

Kay

Soo now it's finally the weekend! It's not summer yet, but it's still a short break so whatever! Didn't do much today and classes felt especially slow. I haven't been drawing as much lately and I've mostly been playing games such as Guild Wars to finish up some max titles etc. Can't wait for Guild Wars 2! Well actually... I can wait and... I guess I'll have to... lol...

I also watched episode 9 for Angel Beats and Kaichou wa Maid-sama just now, I'll repeat myself again and say they're both pretty fun to watch. Starting off by watching with watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama I was feeling quite... haha? This episode was pretty fun and some of the references it had really surprised me lol. (you should watch it for yourself) Though I'm no anime expert nor am I a critic, I just watch what I watch and if it seems interesting I'll continue. So anyways after watching something fun, Angel Beats was next. It turned the happy atmosphere into a pretty depressing one. I did enjoy the episode, I don't think there were any in the series so far which I could have totally fell asleep to. The sad scenes and story accompanied with the beautiful music (yes I love love love the music in that anime!) were pretty tear jerky, but I'm sure part of me just wanted to let it out a bit. Yeah yeah I know it was kinda corny, but it was sad and I liked it. I hope someday I can also bring people that sort of feeling. All in all I can tell you that I love both series and would rate them pretty high in my personal list! Kanade is a pretty cute character design and personality-wise, loved her since the start. Same goes for Misaki! Feel free to object of course.

On the other hand a few of my friends are at different conventions this weekend. I'd just like to say that I'll be here, at home... sitting... alone... Darn you, lucky dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment