May 28, 2010

12:49 AM

12:49 AM and it's a school day (which isn't so late for some people), I don't feel like going to school for awhile. Though I'll be going anyways. Also I notice the way I write and the way I talk about things and about life in my Blog really seems unprofessional. I'm still young but I when I started I had the idea in my mind that my Blog would look more professional or at least more mature like the ones I admire. I personally do not meet my expectations but really this is a first step for me and what can one achieve without moving forward? Perhaps the few who read my Blog will be entertained. I thank you for your time and I'll do my best to keep you entertained. Of course I'll still be that amateur haha.

Also she has a nice voice. I forget her name but you should check out the other songs she has covered.

1 comment: