May 17, 2010

Flies?

Are you guys ever bothered by flies? Do you ever put in effort to DESTROY them? Well I do.
Anyways there was this one fly flying around my room today so I quickly closed up my doors to keep this fight one on one! Maybe I've been playing too much Monster Hunter lately but it felt as if I were playing the game (which at the time I was... but that's not the point!) The endless chasing of the fly and me swatting at it like crazy. Yeah I miss a lot which is also common for me in Monster Hunter. I tend to miss those large creatures a lot cause they MOVE SO MUCH! And well after me swatting and the fly well... flying. I'm sure we were both tired and lacked stamina! (like in the game) At this point Mr. Fly was pretty slow moving so to end this post short, I went in for the kill!

No comments:

Post a Comment