May 24, 2010

Dreams and such

Lately, well for the past few months I've had dreams pretty much every day. Nothing special, just random dreams and I'm guessing while dreaming one's mind cannot fully rest? This probably adds to the lack of sleep I've been getting and the more easily irritated me. Also saying I'm tired most of the day, every day. At least some of the dreams are interesting, such as when I'm fighting monsters and well... Stuff.

I've also been wondering about my future and such. Some of you know I still have no idea what I'm going to do with it. Though I love seeing where life takes me when I go at my own pace.

One last thing. I've been thinking about touching up my Advent Cirno cosplay hopefully in time for AE this year. I'll hopefully be able to remake some parts and do some maintenance on the cosplay in general. Let's see if it can be done in time.

1 comment:

  1. Dreams were always hard for me to decipher. When I was young I always used to try to figure them out myself like a hash files or cracked code, since most times they were hard to remember or too surreal. I asked my friends for guidance..but not a lot helped..but sometimes I got to carried away in my ideas of dreams and sometimes thought of the idea of staying in them....forever

    ReplyDelete