July 06, 2010

Wasted Time

Have you guys ever thought about what if you had been doing something different with those hundreds and hundreds of hours you've spent on those those console game and well video games in general. Yeah it's good if you enjoyed your time or if you learned something but I was just thinking to myself again. If I spent all that time doing something like drawing or exercising I could probably have something more valuable for myself rather than having some level 9999 or having a crap load of achievements. It kinda makes me wish I could go back in time and instead of wasting my time playing games. I could be a much much better artist or even a musician if I spent that time being productive! Oh well I'm not really angry I'm just thinking about how much there would be in my talents and such. You'd also have to keep in mind how it may change your personality and your knowledge if you didn't waste your time playing games. I guess the time isn't really wasted huh. Anyways random post is now over! I'm sure the grammar may be off on this post if any in particular, I feel dazed.

Cirno is disappointed in your wasted time! (Mine too!) Now gimme some hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment