July 13, 2010

Let's post

I feel like talking about the anime "Gakuen Mokushiroku: High School Of The Dead" which involves zombies and stuff like that for those of you who don't know. I think it's an interesting idea really, I've always wanted to watch a zombie anime! Maybe there are some other ones out there but this is the first one I've seen personally.

Here are the things I like about the anime so far: (Hopefully I'm not spoiling anything, and besides it's only been like two episodes. There is room for things to get better and or worse.)
+The zombie concept.
+The situation/setting, though it isn't that special. I guess it's because it's the first anime I've seen that reminds me of a nice zombie game.

The things I dislike:
-Some of the characters are really annoying! I guess it adds some extra drama to the anime but they're just... HURGH please please die, please.

-The ecchiness and the largeness. I'm just not a big fan, you should know that by now!

Not a big list but there are probably a few small things which I could add to both. I do look forward to finishing the series though. And if you'd like you could comment and tell me what you think.

Here, I'm sure you may have already seen this on my DA account but anyways here's a little teaser on the VN I'm currently focused on, "Kill Soshi." Just a test main menu, and mostly practice. Though I'll share with you guys that Soshi is a character in another project which my friend and I are working on. I've sort of been everywhere when working on stuff lately so It's hard to focus. So anyways "Kill Soshi" is probably the shortest VN project that I have right now which means a higher chance of success and an opportunity to practice and develop skills that are needed to improve future projects.


Hmm let's see what else... I still need to find a person/people who would be willing to assist the VNs by making music. Oh also if anyone knows what "CG" stands for please tell me. I'm not exactly sure what "CG" is but I have some ideas. 

Don't you guys just love long posts. Isn't it much more satisfying than a short post filled with random videos and pictures of Cirno? You know what? I like long posts too so I'm trying to extend the the length of this post by typing more. Really I guarantee you guys that there will be short, meaningless, boring posts in the future. But I'll also guarantee you that I can post some fun interesting things too! And fan-service? Don't you guys love fan-service? I'm not sure what kind of fan-service you want though. Oh well, let's leave that for another day.


Postly Cirno is getting harder and harder to post due to problems finding interesting Cirno images in my H-free hard drive! Just kidding~

Also according to Google Anatylictytics I should have at least 14 unique visitors, 243 visits, and 845 page views! But I still need that counter at the bottom to hit 99 before Mintz is satisfied.
(Yes on purpose, if you see any typos THAT BAD it's probably on purpose!)

No comments:

Post a Comment