July 15, 2010

Dying graphics card

The graphics card, it's exploding again! That just means good old default graphics card gets to be used! Yay. It's not nearly as great as the one that died but at least I can use the computer huh. What was I doing the last 14 hours you ask? Well it's called Monster Hunter Tri. Yeah that same Monster Hunter 3 that I've been talking about in  previous posts. It's still fun to play casually and whenever but come on I made a new character and grinded up to HR 20 today lol. Good stuff. It's nice being a noob again. Seeing everyone around you die all the time and taking about 250% more damage than you're used to is pretty nostalgic.
Oh you know what's nice? When high ranked people help out the new guys! I always love helping out noobies no matter what game it is. I just hope that they will return the favor to another noob in the future. It's a 'what goes around comes around' world in a lot games. Though it's not wrong to ignore and look down on people I guess.
Currently working on Barioth and Lagicrus armours for my noob. You know what else sucked? Getting disconnected twice after finding two good groups.

It was odd though how I took some offense when some guy called me a "Touhou fag." It's not the first time but I was oddly annoyed at him for that. He also called a bunch of other people by some other names which were I guess references to their names. It was annoying how he just keep talking and talking about references. I'm used to it but those people are just a pain sometimes.
And now I just decided that I'm not going to sleep so I'm not going to sleep.

-I've just hit 24 hours straight of playing MH3. Time just flew so fast! BAM 4 hours gone, BAM 10 hours, I must have zoned out and I feel kinda sick. I'm also hearing game sound effects and stuff occasionally lol.... I guess I'll sleep in a bit.
-Here's some more GW2 stuff. http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/professions/ranger/
Rangers!

And for no apparent reason.







Here's your postly Cirno. Now leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment