July 04, 2010

Back from Camping 1

So anyways I'm back from all the sitting in the car, sleeping in the car, going to Mcdonalds, lazing around in the tent, being pushed around by the wind, standing in the rain, laying on the beach, walking through the trails, and and, hey look! It's the fourth of July! I'm unsure what holiday it is but I'm sure it is a holiday of some sort, and I'm too lazy to look it up but happy whatever day today!
Well camping was fun but I expected us to be in a more wild area. We stayed up somewhere in the Okanagan so of course we had to do some wine testing. Being me I didn't drink any alcohol of course lol. And we didn't exactly 'camp' the whole time. We just stayed at our camp after doing various things around the Okanagan.
I don't like eating Mcdonalds but three of the people that were there had Premium card for working at Mcdonalds so whenever we were on the road we would eat there. Other than Mcdonalds I ate various junk food which I packed and some that my friends packed, I didn't eat a lot in general though.
The amount of mosquitoes on the trail was quite annoying. I only got about three bites this trip. Around the camp it was fine because we had insect repellents of some sort.
Other than going around into the wild, going to beaches, and doing to wineries and such I just lazed in the usually warm tent. We played Big Two and other various card games late into the nights and watched Kick Ass and Ninja Assassin, both were fun to watch.
Also I was hoping for there to be lolis so I also made sure to flip over some rocks and look behind trees in hopes of finding Wild Lolis. No success. So I think I'll go unpack and shower now. Here's some pictures to keep you occupied.


Also SNAP only one view! It's not a big deal though I just like to talk about the hit counts.

Postly Cirno is posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment