July 16, 2010

Programming too?

Well my buddy who is supposed to do most of the programming is lacking commitment! So it looks like I'm gonna have to learn faster AND do all that other stuff that I originally had to do such as the art/illustrations, story, and finding music. Anyway it shouldn't be that bad. I guess it's better for me to screw up, make crap, and develop the skills needed to make a reasonable visual novel early.
Must draw more! I feel satisfied drawing simple or things that I can draw quickly even though they don't look that great so maybe that's why this VN is actually making some progress lol. I still need to find some music also so if any of you guys know where to find some free licensed music fire at me.

Oh and here's some random post relevant image/comic thing I may as well start. It's just to spice up posts in the future.

Unnamed character 1 is also angry that she cannot work on her blog visual novel because of her partner's lack of commitment! (It's all just an excuse for laziness!)

And of course, postly Cirno! I'm running out of Cirnos! Yeah there aren't even that many posts yet too!

No comments:

Post a Comment