July 08, 2010

Noob

So I was playing some games and mentioned the word "noob" when I was talking about myself then someone comes up to me and tells me that I should have said "newb." They told me "newb" is used for new players while "noob" is used for annoying people. I guess it would vary between people or maybe it's written up somewhere, I dunno. To me the words "noob," "newbs," and all words that are alike mean the same or well all of those meanings. To be a new player, to be annoying, etc. It's just how it's put into context personally.

Oh in other news I hit HR 51 in Monster Hunter 3 last night yay. I managed to kill Alatreon multiple times beforehand though and forged a hammer lol. So now I'm just making armour sets and helping people out!

Awesome song. Currently watching anime.


Daily Postly Cirno with Flandre? This means I can post postly Cirnos with other characters now?! Alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment