July 26, 2010

Hey look a poll

Never knew you could make a poll.
GET INVOLVED!!

Anyways I'll be heading off to my voluntary work with the Japanese girls in a bit so I thought I'd write a post on what I've been doing over the weekend! Well to start my friend and I managed to work on "Kill Soshi" a little. Mostly scripting and such but maaan I kind of don't want to do the illustrations and such for that VN cause I'd probably kill it, I'm not great with consistency, and laziness consumes the soul.

I also read "Monster Hunter Orage" over the weekend and it has a pretty cutefunfunny story. Irie is <3.
And I started to read the "Fairy Tail" manga. (Done by the same artist.) It's a little weird reading manga again because I haven't read a manga for about a year! (Not including doujinshis.)
I'm also drawing something which I'll probably release a stupid video on. Haha...
I should really work on that VN right...? The goal was by the end of summer right...?
I'm not going to finish am I? Haha...

Hey look I'm still in my pajamas and it seems like it's time to go! Ffff

Here's a Postly Cirno for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment