July 09, 2010

Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Mao

So I finished watching the series yesterday and I'm only posting today because I'm trying not to post multiple things in a single day or add a section to an old post. It was chaotic to watch the last few episodes but it was fun nonetheless. I'd recommend it as something fun to watch without an intense storyline. The characters were nice, I think my favorite character is Keena.
-Oh look it's 12:05AM, I can post today!

Anyways later I should be working on my VN with a friend. We're both total noobs so it will be interesting working on a project. I'll post it up on the Blog if ever gets finished lol. Wish us luck!
Also man is it hot. I dunno the temp right now but I sleep half naked without a fan which may actually help but it's hot. Happy summer!

Random videos.









Postly Cirno has been posted today. That looks yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment