July 23, 2010

More Updates

So lately I've been playing Monster Hunter a lot. But tomorrow I should be working on my current VN project with my buddy who actually seems like he want to help for the time being. Other than that I've been working working and helping with the Japanese girls for some volunteer work. It's fun helping out and practicing some Japanese.
I also promise to practice drawing more so my illustrations for the VN and future works don't suck so much!!

I'm sure that a lot of you guys are aware of Star Craft 2 and how it's being officially released soon. I'll be getting it ASAP but I'm not gonna wait in midnight lines and do not want your free mouse! Hope to play with you guys.



And and! Touhou 12.8! Cirnooo! Woo!


Here's Unnamed Character 1 in some Rhenoplos Armour yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment