July 17, 2010

Richmond and stuff again

Went out to Richmond again today doing similar things to last week's trip. Ate lunch at 'Sui Sha Ya' sushi at Metrotown, went to Aberdeen to eat and look around at the cute girly clothing, and left to the Night Market to eat more squid tentacles! It was fun I guess but tiring. I also bought some ties at Daiso and my Mazazu Crepe stamp card has a total of 7 stamps! That's only 13 more until a free crepe! Yeah!!
I also wish my VN partner could at least be in contact with me! He's had no internet connection or anything in forever! (Forever being almost a week) I just hope he's gone through a few more visual novels and or has practiced his programming skills. I wouldn't be surprised if he had done nothing but oh well. Things have to keep moving with or without him! There is progress to be made!
So now I'm just tired. Here's your post and good night non-existent viewers!

Unnamed character 1 is enjoying her fresh Barioth armour!
Also no postly Cirno today. Maybe it'll be best to just post Cirno images every few posts.

2 comments: