July 21, 2010

Current Animes

Here's the list of anime that I'm currently watching.
-Arakawa Under The Bridge
-Gakuen Mokushiroku: High School Of The Dead
-Kaichou Wa Maid-sama! 
-K-ON!!
-Okami Kakushi
-Seitokai Yakuindomo

Of course it's kinda hard to focus on all of them at the same time but I feel like putting "Arakawa Under The Bridge" in the spotlight. (Maybe because I'm watching it in a streak.) For those of you who have may not have already seen it or are currently watching it it was aired last season I think so it finished pretty recently. It's pretty funny so far though I've only been through 6 episodes. The characters are funny and art is pretty nice. For no obvious reason it reminds me of Bakemonogatari, don't ask me why. Maybe there's no reason lol.
Anyway I'd recommend it as something to watch if you have time.


Also Jhen+ farming go go go!! Gotta make some armour and upgrade these old weapons!

No comments:

Post a Comment