July 11, 2010

Summer days

Over the past few days I've mostly been watching various animes so I haven't been posting much. Other than that I went to the Night Market, a few malls, and worked on a VN with a friend. As well as drawing a tiny bit here and there. Nothing too big!
Oh and man I started a new project AGAIN! Seriously it's gonna affect my other works negatively but I think this one will be short... Anyway it's a fun one and hopefully it can be done in under a month.

Edit: I also managed to finish "NHK Ni Yokoso!" today. It's a nice anime. It also managed to give me some motivation for my projects, just a little bit. The story and characters were nice too.

Maybe I shouldn't post lol there isn't a lot to post about! Random videos, too bad!








Postly Cirno is up. Wait.. I hope that's Cirno.

No comments:

Post a Comment