August 07, 2010

Seiwaaaa

Today the Seiwa group headed back to Nagasaki Japan after staying in a home stay program for about a month.
I'll really miss the group, it was really fun and was a memorable experience. It will definitely be hard to top off the Seiwa group. Though it's the first group I've helped with in forever lol. It was really a sad goodbye this rainy morning. I'll hopefully (Probably.) be visiting them next year during my Japan trip.

Well that's that and that's why I haven't posted or done much lately. Was out volunteering for the Seiwa girls.
On the 16th though I'll be with the Otsuma group which is about four times as large. And the days will be much muuuch longer. So there will probably be a lack in posts as well.

Oh and Anime Evolution is on the 13th-15th this year so I'll also be going to that of course. I kinda wish I had some more time so I could be playing games like Starcraft 2 Ffff.

And here`s 400ish dollars in Toonies! (Mine.)

Sorry! Nothing too interesting in this post and the posts lately!







No comments:

Post a Comment