August 23, 2010

HoN

HoN been playing HoN a lot these past few days. (After the volunteering work of course.) So I finally purchased HoN (Heroes of Newerth for those of you who don't know. It's pretty much Dota. I never played Dota 8D.) I guess you can still place me in the noob tier even though I've been playing for a year pretty much.
Much deaths, much losing, and some winning and KSing. Many retarded players too!
Oh well, that's been fun.

Today I went to Robson's Street, a place in Vancouver where I've been to enough in the past little while. Mostly because the Japanese girls go there for their program and knowing me, I'm a volunteer.
We only had an hour and a half there so that really wasn't all that long. I'm sure they would have loved to have more time shopping there.
Other than that we went to UBC. It was familiar because I was at Anime Evolution there just a week ago!
It felt so natural being at UBC.
Bought some hot chocolate and a cookie at the Student Union Building while the Japanese girls went and got some sort of lecture in another building. The volunteers had free time then. Then we headed over to the book store to well, buy books and stuff. Not many of the students wanted to go but we went anyways. I still think that we should have spent less time at the two places in UBC and spent more time on Robson's street.
Well kinda fun overall. I also got another drawing of Hatsune Miku from one of the girls. They haven't given me much other than their art and a bookmark. It's all good. The only reason they seem to think I love Miku (Well I love Miku but she's not my faaavorite.) is because I drew a little Miku on my name tag Fff. Still pretty nice getting gifts though!

This is kind of a meaty post yay! So anyways I kinda want to talk about the group a bit more as well as some of the highlights of the volunteering I've done so far.I'll post it another time though because tomorrow is the leaving ceremony for this group! T_T
 It's also pleasing that the blog still gets a few random hits every now and then! Even while not much is posted.

Here's a nice group I guess that's what you call them right? Band, artist? Perfume.


Hey look a postly Cirno!

2 comments: