August 24, 2010

Almost 99?

Hey look, 92 hits! That means Mintz should be mailing me a little gift eh? Hehe anyways only a few more!
It's quite surprising that there have been more hits lately but it's probably just one of those times you know?

So today was the Sayonara party with the Otsuma group. It was still pretty sad. Not the same as Seiwa because the group had 52 girls and it was much harder to get to know any of them. There were still a few really nice/interesting girls though! It was fun talking with them and getting to learn and practice Japanese.
So the volunteering this summer was very fun although it would have been much more enjoyable with less of the people I know being volunteers too. Yeah it's kind of selfish of me but it's really quite tiring being around these people all the time! It was still fun so whatever I guess.
As for the gifts I've received I got a fan, a bunch of Hatsune Miku art, a post card, thank you cards, a fan, lots of origami items, and those paper balloon things! Exchanged a bunch of e-mails too of course. It's really fun  helping students like this so if you guys ever get an opportunity to I'd advise you take it!
One of the negatives was I seem to have dulled down my English lol. Talking slow at times, repeating myself, talking with simple words, or even killing my grammar. Not to mention talking in Japanese. It really just hurts my English lol. Hopefully not for too long because I have quite a few English related classes next year.

Well other than that I made a Twitter account a few days back because one of the girls apparently liked using Twitter so whatever lol. Here's a link if you're interested and into that stuff.
http://twitter.com/LeaJayPep
Personally I have no idea what Twitter is an it really seems kind of confusing and uninteresting but I'll post stuff every once in awhile I guess.
And I've also made a Japanese Yahoo account which is still kinda confusing to use and I can't seem to e-mail stuff! Online translators can only do so much!

Here's a nice song one of the girls showed me. It's kinda old but who cares! I'll post oldies every once in awhile!



Enjoy guys. And I hope you guys are enjoying your Summers!

No comments:

Post a Comment