August 01, 2010

Posty Post

*Gasp* This title has been used in the past already!!

Well it's a long weekend right now. Nothing to do until Tuesday when I can volunteer again as well as get my braces tightened yay!
So to kill time today I went to Richmond with a friend because I had to go to some relative's 96th Birthday Party anyways.
Bought me a pair of glasses because my friend also wanted a pair and they would be cheaper if we both bought a pair. I also got me some sort of small hangable Reimu and Marisa plushies. If I had a car I'd so put em inside!
It was surprising that Soul of Anime had some more Touhou stuff because they usually have NONE. Other than these two things (Which I instantly grabbed as soon as my eyes hit em.) There were larger ones! I had no intention of buying them because they did cost quite a bit and they seemed a little dirty. In the end I settled for the small ones.
Oh and here you can even have a really dark picture of me, the stuff, and a mouth full of sausage bun mmm 8D.

Also more videos. Woo!



Last but not least... 69 hits and 2 votes on the poll with 16 hours to go! Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment