August 16, 2010

Anime Evolution 2010

This year was pretty fun I guess. Didn't buy much other than a Miku plushie. It was disappointing how little stuff interested me in the dealer's room. Went to the usual Touhou and Nico Nico panels and of course was greeted by those whom knew me from the past years and such. I was surprised when the head coordinator of the Touhou panel decided to move the date up a day because I couldn't make it on the first day last year.
It was really hot during the convention this year. Not only because the venue was held at UBC, It's summer! Summer means hoooot! So the cosplay itself was kind of gross being in.
Somethings that I would like to participate in next year (If I'm not in Japan.) are the Open Cosplay battles, Anime Idol, being a staff member or a volunteer, and maybe joining some more contests for fun.

Well I'll post the photo dump video and maybe some pictures of the convention here sometime soon.
Posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment