August 26, 2010

Funny stuff

LOL! Well maybe it's not that funny but just a couple minutes ago I was playing HoN. It was the picking phase  and stuff right and the host puts 4 locks on each team. We were playing with one of the Honcast people I think. Well anyways we were playing Single Draft and people wanted to trade me for HB and I though they wanted WB but that's cause I was just zoning out cause I've been playing HoN all morning (Winning streak ftw.) So anyways they pick the trades and the timer's at 15 seconds so I click WB and the guy who wanted HB was like "WHY! WHYYYYYY WHHHHHHHHHHY WHYYYYY!" And I was like "Shiii! Oh shiii!" And the team was all like "Wtf?" The other team members didn't pick anything because they were distracted so they got randomed of course. It was kinda funny and it was a 1600+ game. So the game starts and our team has like the most retarded team and we vote for a remake. At this point our team was still all like "Shiii!" We all passed btu the other team was like "No. Give us a reason." Our team was like "Fuuuu!" But luckily after a few seconds of panicking and arguing AND saying different stupid reasons one of our guys was like "Pred has to go!" The other team replied with "No. I don't believe you." And the vote fails again! But since of course we had 4 locks Pred's buddy probably told him to disconnect himself and he does! LOL VOTE PASSED. Okay well it was more funny being their so I laughed my butt off a little.
-Long story short. Retarded moment.

here you get a postly Cirno today. Also LAG SO MUCH LAG!

2 comments:

  1. The other team probably chose their heroes with a right click.
    It looks like they random but they actually chose their heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably typo'd but I was meaning to say my team did random. Because you can see right clicks and they had none x.x

    ReplyDelete