August 19, 2010

August 19, 2010

Well today I was helping the Japanese students with English, that was sort of fun. The teacher showed them politeness by ordering me to refill her cup of hot water.
I also helped out with making dream catchers. Similar to the Seiwa group (The previous group.) the dream catchers were kind of messy but I still helped them out. Come on!
Anyways after that we played some sports outside such as beach volleyball. You gotta love when your feet are in the cold sand. We weren't at a beach, there's a sandy volleyball court behind the dorm where the girls were staying. It was dark out too, so cold stuff.
This group has some interesting members and many otakus apparently. Good stuff.
I was kind of angry how my mom rejected becoming a homestay family for one of these girls because she didn't know and the guest room was kind of messy. Oh well, maybe next time.
Well not much else to talk about. Hope you guys enjoy the last few days of your summer. (Or did enjoy your last few days of summer if you are already finished.)

Also by the time I post this post the Anime Evolution photo dump should be up. Yay.

Here's some postly videos. I guess the postly videos are awesome songs and or random videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment