August 29, 2010

And another school year shall begin

Today I bought some really basic school supplies including many many many pens and paper. Spent about 50$ yay. This will be my last year in High School and I'm looking forward to getting out of it! I'm tired of the selfish people I have as friends. I hope that I can find freedom after graduation. The classes I'll be taking this year are Law, Photography, Math, AP Biology, PE, Japanese TA, English, and Writing. Hopefully it will be fun. Also Japan should be fun next year. I've already been planning a homestay program and just being a tourist for a bit over there. I've only currently saved up 1.5k monies but it goes up at a reasonable pace I guess! lol
Well school starts on September 8th here so there's only a few days of summer left. They will probably be boring and full of rage too! Hope you guys have enjoyed your summers! Hey I'll even post up a poll so be sure to get involved!
Another weird thing that happened today was I actually saw a dog poop on the floor in a mall! You don't see that everyday...

On another note here's some interesting updates on GW2 if you haven't already noticed.
http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/professions/necromancer/
http://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/watch-our-mmo-manifesto-video.html
Necromancers and a cool video lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment