August 10, 2010

August 10, 2010

It's almost August 11 cause It's 11:10PM. Nothing much to write about but still it's one of those days when you just want to write about stuff even when there's nothing! As you can see I'm writing a lot in a little post just to keep things going!
Hey at least I'm posting cause the Blog is getting loneleeeey!
Anime Evolution is coming up soon and there's still a lot of preparing to be done. Not to mention all the crap that's been going on. Personally I'm kind of not motivated to do anything and maybe the convention won't be that fun but still I'll be going.
A lot of the people that said they would be going canceled last minute of course. It's good stuff.
The Advent Cirno cosplay has been touched up and the swords have been touched up as well, at least a little bit.

Actually these days I have been pretty depressed. The way people have been treating me and the stuff just going around in general is very depressing. Personally I'm kind of angry how the guys have like stolen any and every bond I may have made with the Japanese girls and I don't know why it bothers me so much. This here is selfish ranting yeah!

Summer is almost over and it's been pretty crappy I'd say. I don't even feel like going to Japan next summer anyways. Everything is just so depressing, I hate it all.
So other than ranting and the possible hold of all project, VNs, art, and blah blah blah. I have been listening to a lot of Japanese music, mostly J-rock, other stuff too..

Here, some videos to keep you busy as usual. Have fun.




3 comments:

  1. awww cheer up broseph~ When life gives yah lemons...Punch those lemons straight into someones mouth! >:3 hehe just kidding but still, don't let negative things bother your plans. or you end up regretting it for a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell happened while I was gone?

    ReplyDelete