November 23, 2010

Tunesday Tuesday 2

Oh man, it's Tuesday again! That can only mean another Tunesday Tuesday! Oh nooo!
Well this weeks Tunesday Tuesday is the second, yes second Tunesday Tuesday. That means it's Tunesday Tuesday Two! Yeah you saw what I did there. Lots of T's.
To be honest, I haven't really listened to much music these past few days. Well nothing particularly a billion-plays worthy.

Tunesday first place: Secret Secret


Secret Secret? But why?!? Heck I don't know why, stop asking! It seems to be my most played song this week. It's still an awesome song you know!

Tunesday second place: Calc.


Tunesday thrid place: 引力


And that concludes Tunesday Tuesday two! Remember that I'll just post the song and a link/embed video of a song so it may be crappy quality but suck it up! See ya next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment