November 28, 2010

Funday Sunday

Lol Funday Sunday. Hopefully that name will not stick with future Sunday posts.

Today is shopping day! Hooraay! Went to Metro today, the biggest mall in BC for those of you who don't know. I usually go to malls and such to do my shopping every Sunday, today I happened to be at Metro lol.

Soo I met up with some old friends o f mine who work there and we went for lunch at some Japanese restaurant, I forgot what it was called but it was near the arcade. I've been there a few times in the past and it was pretty busy today. I ordered, chicken teriaki and when I got my meal, there was lipstick on my glass of water -_- It was quite a disappointment. The food was okay but that lipstick mark on my cup was pretty unappetizing. Of course I didn't drink it lol but yeah, I'm sure a lot of you would have done the same.

As for the shopping, I bought a nice red sweater and a warm grey one. They were 30% off lol... Oh I also got my hair done for the first time. My mom has been cutting my hair for the last 17 years of my life and well today was the first time being on my own. I went to a nice Japanese hair salon and got my hair cut. It was quite refreshing and much better than what my mom does lol. Though my dresser didn't do too much it seems, It must have been my fault for being so awkward. I also forgot to leave a tip which made me feel pretty bad afterward! Next time I will... In total it cost me about 50$ Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment