November 27, 2010

Minecraft

I'm sure that all of you guys know what Minecraft is. You know, that uh... game that's all blocky and whatnot.
Anyways I got it quite awhile back actually and have been playing it here and there with a friend. Okay okay, so I was playing singleplayer today and doing some more mindless exploring around my "home base" (I call my main city thing that) and I usually try not to go too far because of course it would be difficult to find your way back. So I leave my trail of torches and start to swim across a large area of water. It was probably about a 30 second swim to the other side. Also note that my settings and view distance thing are set pretty low. OKAY! So I'm on this new island now marking my way through everything, digging straight through mountains and such and I find one of those... mines I guess, those mine things with all the coal and steel. As I explored the mine there was an oddly large amount of sand. I guess it was because the island I was on was actually not that large and had a lot of sand. So I dug and dug for awhile and somehow managed to get totally stuck and just die. Funny thing is took awhile because I was on the "Peaceful" difficulty setting, YES I play on "Peaceful" most of the time because zombies and those green alien things scare me! Well that cuts off that part, I died there... Of course I went all the way back and picked up my stuff lol. Aaand to cut a long story short I kept exploring to a new island and manged to get lost while finding multiple mines and attached islands... Soo I'm stuck here without any idea of where to go to return to my home base. All the good stuff I found will just rot I guess lol. Until I find my way back FFFF.

Here I'll post a little picture I took and edited for a small school thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment