September 14, 2010

Yay occupied

Finally occupied with stuff and it feels pretty good! Tons of homework, working on a Doujin game, planning some stuff for the Blog, and much much more! Horaaay!
lol anyways that just means I'll be extremely busy but when I do post stuff they should be somewhat interesting! (Or a massive disappointment. But haha you should have no standard set for this Blog!)
QQ, have also been playing Starcraft 2 as well as LoL a lot. It's not a big achievement but on a personal level I'm happy that I'm in the Gold  divisions on the Starcraft ladders and in LoL I just hit level 12 which isn't that great.

Surprises coming your way! It's awesome how the Blog finally hit three digits... Haha.
But on the stats it says 1028. (I don't think I put the "Don't track your own pageviews" on yes. So I did recently.) But I'm pretty sure the web counter on the Blog right now does not count all of them! Oh well.

Perfume! I love Perfume!
This song is awesome!!! Can't get enough of it.


And here's some other songs/videos! (The song above is still the best.)



^This guy's art rocks!^



Anyways QQ... Back to my hole. (lolol just gonna go play SC2 and LoL! Just kidding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment