September 06, 2010

Aye

Well hello Blog! So I bought myself a uhh.. Hand bag sort of thing, you know? Anyways I don't think it will last me the year haha. If you know me you would know that I always carry all my stuff in a backpack and just kill my back which isn't that healthy lol. Sure I have a locker but all that effort going all the way upstairs is just a pain! Yeah I've been yelled at to use it but still! Also my locker sucked last year it was already pretty beaten up. The only thing that existed in there was an old binder and a juice box I put in at the beginning of the year and gave out to some guy at the end whom drank it ASAP. Maybe it wasn't that bad, but I didn't tell him how old it was.
Oh well. A new year begins and I really hope it goes by smoothly and quickly. I hope you guys all enjoy your years too if you're going to school!

Also been saving up for Japan constantly as you may already have known. Here's Miku with ten hundred dollar bills, in Canadian of course lol. And found 2000 Yen in my basement. MORE SAVINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment