September 09, 2010

School again

Yeah so I went to school today. It was the first day of school! Wednesday, the actual first day of school was canceled because a pipe blew and part of the school flooded lololol. Funny? Not so much... Knowing my school it's pretty deficit and people say it a lot. I mean it's alright and we live with it but duuude we just lost uh 1/4th of the little we have to fix the problem. (Which isn't exactly fixed yet. The Northwest half of the school is blocked off etc.) Also in the past two years our school lost I think 8 million for some unknown reason, a dumb one but I never really got what it was. Stupid stuff, oh well haha.

Anyways the first day was pretty cool except in our homeroom we never got our planners and lockers assigned!
Well tomorrow we probably will. So it was Photo, Law, Lunch, Math, English, and Grad Trans today. I like how we got new homerooms too because we've had the same ones for yeaaars! it was an interesting change. Hopefully these classes will go well. We already have some nice homework and tests coming up shortly which I think is great! I've been so excited to give it my all! Homework that is. Have fun watching me crash and burn! lol

You get some videos today. [And a picture of my lame bag! (It's full of books now yay!)]




No comments:

Post a Comment