October 27, 2010

Moving and cleaning

Yup I've been cleaning up and organizing my stuff in the new house so It's been kind of hectic. I don't even have my printer set up so I can't post anything scanned. Most of my stuff are in boxes laying on the floor right now.
For those of you whom have moved to a new house in the past, I'm sure you know how it feels. I've never done this before!
As for Halloween I just thought up a costume that I could wear at school. A few moments ago I thought up an idea which may end up quite disturbing. I'm going to copy Nocchi's hair style and dress up as a girl, yay. Oh well not a big deal but it's just being thrown out there.
Well that's all. Back to cleaning up and eventually there shall be more things to post about!

And of course, your videos and stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment