October 17, 2010

Halloween and hitting the floor

So for Halloween this year I don't really have anything planned, but I was planning to enter the LoL costume contest and make a Master Yi cosplay lol. Given under 13 days it's just too difficult to finish something reasonably decent QQ. Sooo that's a no go unfortunately.
So tell me what you guys have planned for Halloween!

Ah, as for hitting the floor... Yesterday I went to Metrotown and had some fun there. On the bus home I really had to use the washroom so I was in a rush when the bus got to my stop. My dad was there to pick me up a few parking spots beside where I was so I rushed over towards him. Pathetically enough after one man calmly steps over a chain-fence thing I go over and jump it. Funny enough I managed to get the tip of my foot caught on the chain and BAM! Face-road. I guess it would have been pretty embarrassing to see but I really don't mind much. I did walk it off calmly after yelling "Fuck!" in the air. You know I've always been the type to never fall. At that moment, the feeling of invincibility surely diminished within me. So anyways I ended up only scraping/cutting my knees, legs, and hands. Even though I landed on my face and I clearly felt my teeth hit the cement. Also scratching the side of my left lens on my glasses. That sucked and there was also some dirt. No one came to help but that's also fine because I did walk it off calmly, I really had to go to the washroom and was kind of numb. One last thing, I had a Frap with me so that was on my clothing along with dirt and blood 8D. Oh well I'm fine now with some minor scratches and bruise. The scratch on the lens will probably bother me the most FFFF.

On another note the Blog hit 1337+ hits on the stats thingy (Not the one on the bottom of the page).
Now for your randoms and Cirno.





No comments:

Post a Comment